Hello :)My name is Hannah and I hope you enjoy your perusal of my blog
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
YEAH! THEY ALSO PLAY FOR NO EVIDENT REASON OTHER THAN FUN AND THEY LOVE THE SNOW!
Crows are seriously the coolest birbs ever.
To think a lot of people hates them *sigh* because they’re black and caw. Crows are like black cats, I’d love to see two play together.
shout out to those followers that you see liking and reblogging stuff from your dash so often that you begin to remember their urls really well and think positively of them whenever you see them
These Spiders Look Like They’re Covered In Mirrors
This isn’t a stained-glass sculpture or piece of delicate jewelry – it’s a real live spider. These spiders, called mirror or sequined spiders, are all members of several different species of the thwaitesia genus, which features spiders with reflective silvery patches on their abdomen.
The scales look like solid pieces of mirror glued to the spider’s back, but they can actually change size depending on how threatened the spider feels. The reflective scales are composed of reflective guanine, which these and other spiders use to give themselves color.
Not much information is available about these wonderful spiders, but the dazzling specimens in these photos were photographed primarily in Australia and Singapore.
Image credits: Nicky Bay
def gotta base a dragon on one of these holy shitmuffins
Every time I think I’m done with the sprouse bros they pull me back in
One is never done with the Sprouse boys
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic (by Wolfgang.Grilz)
Do not plug in pls
oh hi i upgraded ur ram
It’s getting rid of bugs.
There has been a tragic misunderstanding about what kind of web the ethernet port provides access to.
OCTOBER IS NEXT WEEK
OCTOBER IS THIS WEEK
OCTOBER IS TOMORROW
please refrain from making transphobic comments and just like appreciate how amazing amiyah’s hair is